Friday, November 19, 2010

Photo Friday - Vivid

Here's an image that is a little different for my blog...

This week's Photo Friday challenge is VIVID.

I took this picture a few months ago on a evening that we were in Manhattan. I didn't really know how it would turn out as the signs are constantly changing and I was hand holding the camera. I was expecting a blur. I'm pleased, and it's a fun photo to have in the archive.


vivid2

For more colorful images, visit the linking list at Photo Friday.

3 comments:

Christina, Sweden said...

you made a good catch there,
fun and the light is very good

Yoshi said...

Year, it IS VIVID and fun! Anything can happen in Manhattan. Nothing is surprising.
Great capture and very nice night photo.

kath said...

Love it! Times Square at night is always amazing, but this photo really captures the essence!