Hi Kat, returning the complement and visiting your blog. That Red-tailed Hawk picture is very very good, a nice pose and you got the glint in the eye too.
I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
9 comments:
Wonderful shot!
Birdfeeders do sometimes attract dinner for other wildlife. Terrific photo of the bird, though. It seems seriously focused, indeed!
Great shot of the red tail. He's a beauty.
Send him this way. We've got LOTS of squirrels for him!
Great shot, I have lots of squirrels for your hawk too.
Gorgeous shot of the beautiful bird!
Hi Kat, returning the complement and visiting your blog. That Red-tailed Hawk picture is very very good, a nice pose and you got the glint in the eye too.
I see terror in his eyes. Beautiful capture and thank you for sharing. Be careful with your small pets :-)
Super shot..I love it!
Post a Comment