skip to main |
skip to sidebar
That's My World Tuesday...
I've been doing a lot of sewing this week. I did a long overdue cleanup of my work area, then promptly messed it all up again.
What's everyone else up to? Check out their photos from the linking list here:
That's My World Tuesday
14 comments:
I can relate, clean up one project and promptly make a mess again. Your blog is beautiful, great photography and presentation. Your “about me” would do for me as well except that the Sacramento area is my year round home and the Sierra my spiritual and summer home.
I haven't done any sewing in ages. I love the shot of the thread.
I love the colour of your thread!
I know I am soon going to have to move from my home of 13 years...lost my job of 21 years in budget cuts nearly two years ago but I just procrastinate in getting rid of things. I did put out four bags today as the truck came by for an agency that works with the handicapped - but I should have done much more.
I can almost pull that needle out from your spool of thread … it is so crystal clear. If I did, however, I probably wouldn’t do much sewing, as I am prone to doing art projects and writing on the computer. I love your sandbox analogy in the post below. It is playtime when experimenting with all that can be done. :)
That's quite a shot of the spool of thread and needle! I've been sewing, too!~kaholly
I'd never have the coordination to do something like sewing. I love your color-changed photo below, it looks like a surrealistic painting. And the photo of Neuschwanstein Castle is amazing, with the fog all around it!
i don't like sewing but i like the colour of your thread. :)
the needle seems quite big... you have great picture!
A wonderful larger-than-life shot, Kat. Teal green is one of my favorite colors.
I also enjoy your color experiment in the photo challenge below. Playing with color, what fun!
And I can't imagine touring that castle. There must be dozens of rooms judging by all those windows. It does look gorgeous in the mist, however.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and for commenting. Visitors are always welcome, especially those who take the time to comment. I appreciate it.
-- K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Oh, I like this photo very much. As a former quilter, one's connection to a simple spool of thread can be quite intense. Well done.
sounds like normal to me. Keep messing up, as long as you find your things. :)
first I had to translatate sewing, I din't know what it was, now I know
Never did it :-)
Nice photo
Greetings, Bram
I real like this! Wonderful shot!
Post a Comment