Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. I am flattered:)) Since I live in Japan, I could see lots of things that are unique and unusual to the foreigners. I guess that's part of the reason you felt when looking at my image. I love your landscape photography. Air is absolutely clean. It's just breathtaking! If you have only seen my scenic Sunday entry, I would recommend you to take a look at another photos in my blog, if you are still interested in. Have a wonderful day! Cheers.
Simply gorgeous! I love how you're almost in the clouds. Mountains are my favorite scenery, and despite living in the foothills of the Rockies I'd love to visit the Alps one day.
This is my first visit to your blog. I love the name of it and the photos are gorgeous. I have followed you. What beautiful work you do, one more lovely than the last.
P.S. For awhile I went to SUNY Stony Brook, in its first year! I never saw the beautiful lake, however.
I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
8 comments:
Fabulous photo..just wonderful!
Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. I am flattered:))
Since I live in Japan, I could see lots of things that are unique and unusual to the foreigners. I guess that's part of the reason you felt when looking at my image.
I love your landscape photography. Air is absolutely clean. It's just breathtaking!
If you have only seen my scenic Sunday entry, I would recommend you to take a look at another photos in my blog, if you are still interested in.
Have a wonderful day!
Cheers.
this makes me want to revisit Switzerland and hopefully able to see Austria too. Thanks for visiting. :)
Wow - that was a mighty picture!
Beautiful!
You asked about he length of the bridge - it is amost 8 km :)
Best regards!
Simply gorgeous! I love how you're almost in the clouds. Mountains are my favorite scenery, and despite living in the foothills of the Rockies I'd love to visit the Alps one day.
This is my first visit to your blog. I love the name of it and the photos are gorgeous. I have followed you. What beautiful work you do, one more lovely than the last.
P.S. For awhile I went to SUNY Stony Brook, in its first year! I never saw the beautiful lake, however.
Love this photo. Great shot!
So fab, stunning, marvelous... I can't think of enough adjectives to describe this photo. Beautiful beyond words.
Post a Comment