I'm a "high altitude" girl, I love to overlook. I was deliriously happy up in the Alps....I could have stayed there forever. For Long Island, this is a relatively high perch.
I spend a lot of time alone since we moved here. As I look at this image it occurs to me that it seems to represent the state of my spirit at this point in my life.

For more photos from EVERYWHERE...visit the linking list to other photographers who participate in That's My World Tuesday.
5 comments:
Kat, this image is gorgeous. I can see being able to sit here and just contemplate things. It's the perfect place. Beautiful.
sorry for the late reaction, but I had to do my job the whole day
Beautiful My World Tuesday posting
Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram
Link to My Word Tuesday post!
Seen on My World Tuesday
Lovely spot - I grew up near the coast in Massachusetts - looks like any beach on the Cape.
What a beautiful, deserted beach. Most of the north shore beaches I remember are rocky, this is a nice looking one.
I'm a high altitude guy - my house is at 7,500 feet elevation!
Kat, I can fully understand your state of spirit - because mine is presently below sea level!
I'm a high-altitude dude, I love the mountains! I presently live on the high plains with an altitude of 3,400 ft. I guess that's not TOO bad for West Texas.....
Post a Comment