This week's Round Robin Challenge...FUN!
During my recent trip to Jacksonville, FL, I had a ton of fun photographing surfers at the beach. A photographer friend of mine suggested I join him shooting a surf competition. It was a blast and I got a ton of FUN shots. But this young dad, sharing his love of surfing with his little boy has to be my favorite.
I can't help to think of the years of fun this kid has ahead of him.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Robins. The links are here.
During my recent trip to Jacksonville, FL, I had a ton of fun photographing surfers at the beach. A photographer friend of mine suggested I join him shooting a surf competition. It was a blast and I got a ton of FUN shots. But this young dad, sharing his love of surfing with his little boy has to be my favorite.
I can't help to think of the years of fun this kid has ahead of him.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Robins. The links are here.
3 comments:
That is pretty cool shot! This kid would have a lot of fun ahead. ^_^
Fun,Fun
The kid sure looks like he's enjoying it!
Oh, this just about makes me cry. What a lovely shot! Sorry it took me so long to come see it!
Post a Comment