Friday, May 25, 2012

Photo Art Friday

I have a bunch of photos of cosmos and they are just begging for a little digital manipulation.

cosmos4


I did very little to the original image but it has been treated with Bonnie's "Fanciful" texture.  So, I'm linking to this week's Photo Art Friday.  I masked out most of the texture on the flower petals to retain that dreamy look.

Lots of creative digital artists participating here....go check them out!

Also linking to Carly's Photo a Day...


6 comments:

Cherie said...

Dreamy is a great description. So very pretty.

Ida said...

Yes I do agree that this is indeed "dreamy" - Very pretty piece of photo art.

Pat said...

Lovely work!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Gorgeous. Valerie

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Took my breath away! The softness of your flower and the way you have turned the texture into liquid gold ... just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your artwork with Photo Art Friday, Kat.

jr cline said...

This is really pretty...dreamy.