Sunday, February 5, 2012

Iphone Before and After

We're stuck in the doldrums of the most disappointing winter.  No snow...just blah...gray.  I've been out looking to shoot a few times and come home with next to nothing.  It's very uninspiring. 

So, I'm turning back to my iPhone and the creative outlet it provides.  It's truly an escape from reality.  Here's a quick before and after.


IPTree_v1


IPtree_v2

5 comments:

Gillian Olson said...

That is a beautiful effect.

Jon said...

I love that tree!
Here in the wilds of West TX it snowed three times, but it never lasts long. The days are still cool and it's in the 20's at night.
I'm savoring our "winter" while I can, because overnight - when I least expect it - summer will appear.

Unknown said...

Love, love the composition and the processing on this photo!

Unknown said...

Is it okay to pin your photos to Pinterest?

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

I LOVE winter trees, and adore your artistic take on the original image! Well done!