
The latest challenge presented here is to create greeting cards from photographs. I decided to do one with a winter theme but not specifically for a holiday.
I recently found some GREAT textures to play with here at Flypaper Textures. I treated myself to a holiday gift of these wonderful, colorful textures for just this type of creative project.
Here's the original image, a little sparrow I photographed in the snow right outside our living room window.

And, the greeting card it inspired...

Please find links to the creations done by other challenge participants here.
This was great fun! I may have to do some more...
OH...and...HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!
5 comments:
I think you did a beautiful card. I love it. I am going to have to go see some of the others, too. This is too good of an idea to pass up.
Fabulous!!
Merry Christmas
Your first image is a beautiful close up, nice detail, composition & texture.
Your card is lovely, with the words...it really fits the image! Thanks for joining in the challenge!!!
beautiful, kat! and what a pretty little bird :)
xoxo
Hi!
Love the picture! And the texture you added to it gives it more! Have a great day!
Sherrie
Sherrie's Stuff
Post a Comment