
The use of Leading Lines in your photographs can have a very powerful effect.
• They can create depth and perspective to an image.
• They can convey distance and provide a relationship between the foreground and background of the image.
• They draw the eyes into a picture, leading them through a scene or directing them to an area in the image that the viewer would otherwise not have noticed.
[above taken from http://blog.fotonomy.com/tips/creative-composition-leading-lines/]
I had hoped to get out and try and take some new photos for this challenge. Unfortunately....that didn't happen. So, please enjoy these images featuring the use of leading lines from my archives.


Please visit the blogs listed here to find links to the other participants of this challenge.
2 comments:
Outstanding images, Kat! Each one giving us a glimpse of past seasons. :::::Sigh::::: I'm missing the colors of spring,summer & fall. Hopefully we will have snow this season to get out & shoot!
Thanks for joining in!
;)
Marie
All three are great representation of the assignment. The first two are pretty stark, but the last one, soft. I really love it
Post a Comment