I knew it was going to be cold and I was prepared. But it was REALLY cold. The funny thing is that it wasn't unpleasant (to me). In the time I was out, it occured to me just how much I really like winter. Now, I'm not saying I'm up for tromping around in sub zero weather. But temps in the teens....I can do. My friend Lori says "there's no bad weather, just bad gear
The best photo subjects of the day were the little sparrows in the brush. They were very busy and not particularly skittish. Actually, they were unusually bold. I was thrilled to get some nice sharp images.



I just liked this. I love the texture and swirly pattern. It's swamp grass in the deep freeze,
1 comment:
Kat, I think you're so brave, out there in the frigid winter! Wowza. I love the 2nd photo, the way little birdie is hunkered down against the wind and the adorable feathers pouf out on the sides. He's just so plump & sweet! I always love your bird pics, keep 'em coming! xooxo
Post a Comment