Wow...how great. I was JUST talking about reflections today! I took a couple of reflection shots today. You always capture simple shots so brilliantly.
I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
4 comments:
Beautiful in every way! Love the reflections!
Very cool. You see things that other people wouldn't even begin to notice!! I love that about your photos. XOXO
Beautiful. It's hard to tell where reality ends and reflection begins. Hmmm....
Wow...how great. I was JUST talking about reflections today! I took a couple of reflection shots today. You always capture simple shots so brilliantly.
Love you,
Nance
Post a Comment