I'm a couple of days late posting for Photo Art Friday but it looks like the links are still open...
I started playing around with one of the portraits I took of my dog Indie. I posted the originals in my previous post. This image was taken with my DSLR but I imported it to my iPad to use a few of the digital art apps I have there. From there, it came back to my laptop and photoshop for some further adjustments and effects. I love the original, but I'm continuously amazed at where the software can take you.


I started playing around with one of the portraits I took of my dog Indie. I posted the originals in my previous post. This image was taken with my DSLR but I imported it to my iPad to use a few of the digital art apps I have there. From there, it came back to my laptop and photoshop for some further adjustments and effects. I love the original, but I'm continuously amazed at where the software can take you.


7 comments:
From the size of the nose, I would guess that Indie is a 'she'. Indie reminds me of my golden, Silken, who left us eight years ago.
This is a beautiful edit and I'm so glad you shared it with Photo Art Friday, Kat.
Indie is adorable!
Hey, do you want to trade him (her?) for six stray cats???
I really like the effects you've used.
Stay inspired!
For us creative types the sky is the limit right now, it's a golden age.
Love what you have done.
Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams
Lovely dog portrait
This is a great portrait. Very nice processing. Love what you have done with this shot.
Thanks'!
Nick
This is lovely, I love what you have done with it.
Post a Comment