Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw it - painted by one of the Hudson River School masters - Thomas Cole, or Frederic Church perhaps. This is a stunning photo.
I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
5 comments:
What a dreamy photograph. It looks like a landscape painting by one of the masters.
So beautiful and I agree wholeheartedly with Gillian's comment.
Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw it - painted by one of the Hudson River School masters - Thomas Cole, or Frederic Church perhaps. This is a stunning photo.
Looks like a still life. Just gorgeous!
Oh my first thought was the same as Gillian's - it looks liek an old Master's! Beautiful.
Post a Comment