
I thought this was a GREAT idea for a challenge. It really pushed me to think creatively about a subject and I did something I might not think otherwise to do. After trying a few different ideas, this is what I decided to share. The challenge got the wheels in my brain turning and there more be more white on white images showing up here soon.

Find the links to the other challenge participants here.
10 comments:
WOW! Love this!! This image would make a really nice texture. Looks wonderful on the black background in Flickr.
I love it too...nicely done, Kat, love the textures, so soft and WHITE!!! ;)) So glad you were able to join in, I miss seeing your beautiful photography.
Very soft...not quite white. I agree, it would make a beautiful texture. Feathers softly floating and spiraling to the ground.
i agree with you...this challenge got the ole brain to working! :) i would never have thought that white could be so interesting and get so many pretty images. this is wonderful. :)
Beautiful image here. Almost like floating on a cloud of softness.
This appears to be a very interesting challenge and I am glad to see your new photo! It's an excellent white tones. If I have an idea, I will definitely give it a try:)
So soft, peaceful and has this floaty feeling to it. Great shot.
This is a great closeup! Love the picture!
That's gorgeous Kat!
I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful start to the new year. Thank you for all your support during the difficult times I've had recently. I treasure your friendship. (((Hugs)))
excellent..I like your take on the challenge:)
Post a Comment