
This is the last challenge until fall so I didn't want to miss is. I decided to share a new addition to my garden, something I've never seen before. I was completely smitten with it at first sight. I love all the texture in the blooms and I really love the color gradient from pink through cream to green. I believe it's supposed to bloom through most of the summer....I sure hope so

Masterwart
Please be sure to visit all the challenge participants listed in the comment section here.
I hope to see everyone back with the challenge in the fall. Please....bring a friend!
2 comments:
Kat, what a lovely flower and you did a great job photographing it (of course!).
I love it! There are so many flowers I have never seem that are being submitted. I love the new blooms on this with the little green in the petals, very nice~
Marie
Post a Comment