Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Practice...

I'm getting ready to go to Florida to the Florida Birding & Foto Festival in St. Augustine. It's perfect....I can link it up with a visit to my mother, brother and sister who all live in Jacksonville. In preparation for being in a place where I should see many spectacular birds, I've been practicing photographing them in flight. I'd like to share a few favorites. Rest assured, for every good one, there are at least 50 that went straight to the recycling bin.
:)

09egret2


09osprey2





09swan2


09ducks1

3 comments:

Cindy said...

whoa that pair of mallards! impressive!! i hope you have such a good time in FL. xoxo

Nancy said...

I was just gonna write you "have a great trip" when I saw your entry. I am SO impressed and SO envious of your shots. I've been taking tons of "in flight" pics, but can't get anywhere near as good as yours.
I hope you have a wonderful time there...rest, enjoy, learn, etc.


Love ya!
Nancy

MariesImages said...

As always....GREAT SHOTS!