It's beautiful, Kat. Looks like maybe this is the park near your home?? It is lovely. I am hoping to get out tomorrow. I was too lazy to get out early today. I have one shot I can submit, but I need to get out & shoot...Ü
i'm not sure about how much color intensity you've lost. and i never used photobucket...
i do think the sky is a bit pale, and maybe the leaves are very bright, but that certainly could have been the natural light you had that day you took it. it's still so pretty regardless. can't believe it's about a year since we visited you there, time freakin' FLIES!!!
WoW-thatwater is like glass-I would love to live there.Fabulous shot.. connie http://conniesphotos.blogspot.com/ http://windsweptwhispers.blogspot.com/
Kat, nice to see you back in the swing of things. Of course, after saying that, I've been too busy this week to post mine. LOL! LOVE this shot! I'm a real sucker for reflection shots but, when they're as well done as this one, anyone would be. Great composition, overall, too. Vicki
You are seriously better than amateur! I am glad I found another photo blogger to share thoughts and experiences with! I'm just checking out all the entries. I entered and saw your photo...lucky for us you are not competing! :) Love your entries and will come back for more....I did notice it seemed to take a long time loading the photos..not sure why...first time I've encountered that with Blogger. I will be back! Maria
I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
13 comments:
It's beautiful, Kat. Looks like maybe this is the park near your home?? It is lovely.
I am hoping to get out tomorrow. I was too lazy to get out early today. I have one shot I can submit, but I need to get out & shoot...Ü
this is beautiful...the reflections and especially the white house really set it off.
i'm not sure about how much color intensity you've lost. and i never used photobucket...
i do think the sky is a bit pale, and maybe the leaves are very bright, but that certainly could have been the natural light you had that day you took it. it's still so pretty regardless. can't believe it's about a year since we visited you there, time freakin' FLIES!!!
love ya!! xoxo
erg. in the last comment, i meant 'the leaves AREN'T very bright..."
WoW-thatwater is like glass-I would love to live there.Fabulous shot..
connie
http://conniesphotos.blogspot.com/
http://windsweptwhispers.blogspot.com/
How gorgeous...
I'm not thrilled with Picasa's uploading pics as I see them either.
hoe hum.
Still a beauty, Kat!
Love,
Nancy
Kat, I love this! The colors and reflection are so nice!
::picking myself off the floor after seeing you posted:: (smile)
Its stunning, Kat - thanks for sharing this and all your images with us!
Rob
This is absolutely gorgeous Kat! Glad to see you playing along!
Kat, nice to see you back in the swing of things. Of course, after saying that, I've been too busy this week to post mine. LOL! LOVE this shot! I'm a real sucker for reflection shots but, when they're as well done as this one, anyone would be. Great composition, overall, too.
Vicki
You are seriously better than amateur! I am glad I found another photo blogger to share thoughts and experiences with! I'm just checking out all the entries. I entered and saw your photo...lucky for us you are not competing! :) Love your entries and will come back for more....I did notice it seemed to take a long time loading the photos..not sure why...first time I've encountered that with Blogger. I will be back! Maria
Stunning! Your photos are perfect, without a flaw. I enjoyed them:)
Wow... long time no see Kat :) and when I stop by I am amazed by the photography! Gorgeous photo, perfect angel, perfect day :)
Post a Comment