
Time again for World Bird Wednesday
I took this image earlier in the fall. It was a gorgeous morning with interesting and beautiful light...and a VERY cooperative subject!

If you love birds and bird photography, please visit here for links to the other World Bird Wednesday participants! This page also has a wonderful entry about birds in flight along with some amazing images!
14 comments:
Wonderful shot.
Just a marvelous image. Everything about it makes me happy! (And eager to get out and find some birds now that we're back from our roadtrip and settling in.)
Beautiful bird and reflection. I just wish shorebirds would stand still like that more often!
A wonderful image of a beautiful bird... any thanks for sharing.
Beautiful bird; classic photo. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Gorgeous photo! The reflection is awesome!
A wonderful shot indeed! Isn't it great when mother nature gives you such a treat?
Nice shot, shore birds are so much fun both to watch and photograph.
Gorgeous shot! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful capture. By the way, "In My Dreams I Can Fly" is the best blog name I have ever heard of. Brilliant, and yes, I can too!
Love the shot! Beautiful detail and color; perfect mood.
fantastic capture.
what a great yellow-legs!
A wonderful shot! I love the reflections!
Great capture of the bird with thin and long legs!
I love seeing your nature photos.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Yoshi
Post a Comment