Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blogger Community Photo Challenge _ Autumn

AUTUMN

Here's my entry for the latest Blogger Community Photo Challenge!

FIND AUTUMN COLOR IN YOUR HOMETOWN OR STATE.


autumn_BelmontLake

This photo was taken last week at Belmont Lake State Park on Long Island.

Please follow the links here to see all the images posted by the challenge participants.

11 comments:

Clyde said...

Well it's no wonder we don't have any color down here in Virginia. Mother Nature ran out of paint. Great image.

Cindy said...

very beautiful, those tall trees. all too soon they will be bare.

MariesImages said...

beautiful autumn color...perfect shot, Kat!

Martha said...

Beautiful photo Kat! So happy to see you making a comeback, sure have missed you. I joined Nablopomo this month so I'll be making a little comeback at Menagerie too :-)

Kranky Granny said...

What a wonderful photo. I have always heard that the fall color was richer in the east and now I believe it. Nothing like this where I live.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful color!! :)

gina said...

stunning beauty!!

Nancy said...

Perfect once again...just perfect.

love, nance

Monica said...

Wow, what color, BEAUTIFUL!

Charlene N. K. said...

Wow, this is a stunning autumn picture! The fall colors are so vibrant and striking. Even the fallen leaves beautifully carpet the ground. Great capture!

Rjet33 said...

I agree with Charlene, this is simply stunning. I love Autumn it is my fav time of year and I love looking at other's pictures of Autumn. I just posted a few in my blog. I was too late for the Community Photo Challenge. :( I hate it because I had some great shots. It was a gorgeous Autumn this year, but the leaves have all turned brown now. :( Thanks for sharing your photography with us. I never tire of your photos. I am attending The Art Institute right now for my Bachelors in Photography. Just got my first DSLR in October and I can hardly put it down! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to me!