At the end of June, I was up in Amherst, MA for my daughter's college orientation. She was busy, but I had time for some sight seeing. An old friend took me to a few of her favorite hiking spots. In all cases, these scenes were just steps from where we parked the car. I'm looking forward to getting back there and exploring further.
These are striking. I will tell you not too many people get to a location like this to take photos! They donot get there period! But I have learned that you are willing to search for great locations. That's what it takes to be a great photographer. Gerry
That top one looks like it is some kind of old hand built stone dam or wall of some kind. I miss stuff like that about being back East. There's so much more history. Beautiful pictures here and of Lake Placid! Thanks for sharing.
I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
3 comments:
These are beautiful Kat! Looks so peaceful.
These are striking. I will tell you not too many people get to a location like this to take photos! They donot get there period! But I have learned that you are willing to search for great locations. That's what it takes to be a great photographer. Gerry
That top one looks like it is some kind of old hand built stone dam or wall of some kind. I miss stuff like that about being back East. There's so much more history. Beautiful pictures here and of Lake Placid! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment