I consider myself a serious amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing nature and landscapes, travel destinations, and macro subjects. I take thousands of images a year and am happy to have the opportunity to share a few here with you.
"Open up my head and let me out..." ~ Dave Matthews
Welcome to my photoblog. I hope my photos bring you a moment of pause, reflection and joy.
6 comments:
Cute! I like these closeups. Gerry
Oh, what a cutie!
With cute & cuddly canine friends like this, life is indeed good!
Hi Kat,
Thank you for all the nice comments you left for me today.
I love all the bird photos you've been posting but sweet photos like this one just can't be beat! :-)
How adorable.This dog seems like such a sweetheart to have and love!!
Since dogs are my fav, I absolutely adore this photo. Great close-up!
Post a Comment