skip to main |
skip to sidebar
10/21
This is a textile piece that I finished up recently. I picked up a package of ink jet printable silk sheets. They're way cool...an 8.5 X 11 sheet of silk that is fused to paper, so it can go right through my printer! So, I found a tree image I liked and manipulated it in photoshop, then printed it out and incorporated it into this small quilt. I know I'll be using this material more and more.
3 comments:
It's beautiful!! I bought some of the Organza sheets to work with for making cards but have yet to use them. I never thought to use my own photos on them. I'll have to reconsider my options.
I love it, all of your quilted pieces are so beautiful!! And I know just how much more gorgeous they are in person, having been lucky enough to see them. That silk that runs through the printer looks great and I think many new projects must be hopping around in your head. :) xo
It's beautiful Kat! I love all the colors! Excellent job!
Post a Comment