
OK....this is my first attempt at mind mapping. I'm not quite sure what to make of it just yet. I know my classmates are having varying experiences with the exercise, and I would be extremely interested to see in more detail what that experience "looks like." Perhaps that's counter productive because this is supposed to be such an inward looking exercise. But for me, any feedback would most likely help to stimulate my thought process.
It involves "letting go"....not my strong suit.
My starting word was SKY because I sat down, looked out the window and was just struck by today's clear blue sky.
Anyway, I'm posting the map and hopefully it scanned clearly enough that it can be read. The statement that evolved from it was a feeling of everything having two sides. With the exception of my thoughts about the color blue, I have branches that indicate a feeling of optimism, and branches that express a sense of fear or insecurity.
What next?
2 comments:
How cool is that! I shall have to give it a shot.
Thanks for sharing.
I love clustering (same as mind mapping)and use a children's program (on my computer) to organize my ideas...thank you for sharing.
Betty
Post a Comment